I used the Stampin’ Up! In the Meadow stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created:
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the English Garden DSP pack to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with SNAIL, then to a Soft Suede card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the In the Meadow stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink across a panel of watercolor paper, then stamped the sentiment from the What I Love photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Soft Suede ink above it. I colored the flower images with my Blender Pen and Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Night of Navy and Hello Honey inks. I adhered the watercolor paper to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with Fast Fuse Adhesive, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the deer image from the In The Meadow stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of watercolor paper, then used my Aqua Painter and Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow and Mint Macaron ink pads to paint the image. I let the image dry completely, punched it out with a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, adhered it with Fast Fuse to a Mossy Meadow card stock circle that I’d cut with a Circles Collection Framelits die, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched flowers with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch from Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Hello Honey and Mint Macaron card stocks and adhered them with Glue Dots around the focal image. I added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of each flower to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the In The Meadow stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink and colored it with my Blender Pen on a panel of watercolor paper inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
January 16-31 Host Code: WMGVH97W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 19-25
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 25.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 140566: Honeycomb Embellishments
140550: Glimmer Paper Blushing Bride
140503: Stamp Set Clear Happy Home
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Mossy Meadow – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Melon Mambo – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Hello Honey – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Blushing Bride – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Mint Macaron – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Watercolor Paper – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- English Garden Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: