I used the Stampin’ Up! Bloomin’ Love stamp set to create a clean and simple valentine to share with you today.
My card theme was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP019.
As well as by The Paper Players PP278.
And the colors were inspired by Can You Case It #103.
I started by adhering a panel from the Color Me Irresistible Speciality DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL, then to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the heart with the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits die from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and I adhered it with small bits of Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut flowers from Basic Black card stock with the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies, then stamped the flower images on them with the Bloomin’ Love photopolymer stamp set and VersaMark ink. I sprinkled the flowers with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them, then adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front.
**Quick Tip: Put the point of your Paper Snips down on the center of the flower and hold it down when you are heating it. It keeps your fingers from being burned and keeps you from chasing your flowers around your work space. 🙂
I stamped the sentient and banner image from the Bloomin’ Love stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder, heat embossed it, then cut it out with the matching Large Numbers Framelits die. I adhered the sentiment banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of each of the flowers to finish it.
I stamped the heart image from the Bloomin’ Love stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Host Code: WMGVH97W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 19-25
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 25.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 140566: Honeycomb Embellishments
140550: Glimmer Paper Blushing Bride
140503: Stamp Set Clear Happy Home
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, five Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Large Numbers Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits die cut
- Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: