I used the Stampin’ Up! Love You Sew Host Exclusive stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a color challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created:
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by punching several circles from Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron card stocks with a 1/2″ Circle Punch, a 3/4″ Circle Punch and a 1″ Circle Punch.
I randomly adhered the circle punches on a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of Whisper White card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, leaving some of the circles hanging off the edges. Once the glue was set, I trimmed the panel down to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ and I adhered it to a panel of Melon Mambo card stock with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Love You Sew stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Circles Collection Framelits die, then adhered it to a 2″ Circle Punch from Melon Mambo card stock and then to a Circles Collection Framelits die cut from Crushed Curry card stock with SNAIL.
I pulled the Melon Mambo thread from the Baker’s Twine Combo Pack, wrapped it around the panel twice, then pulled it through a Melon Mambo button from the Brights Designer Buttons pack and tied a bow. I adhered the sentiment circles over the twine with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added a Glue Dot under the button to hold it in place. I adhered the layered panel to a Mint Macaron card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I randomly adhered some of the leftover circle punches to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
- Heather Van Looy
January 16-31 Host Code: WMGVH97W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 25-Feb 1
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 1.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, two 1/2″ Circle Punches, two 3/4″ Circle Punches, three 1″ Circle Punches
- Melon Mambo – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, three 1/2″ Circle Punches, two 3/4″ Circle Punches, three 1″ Circle Punches, 2″ Circle Punch
- Crushed Curry – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, two 1/2″ Circle Punches, two 3/4″ Circle Punches, two 1″ Circle Punches
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: