I used the Stampin’ Up! Bravo stamp set to create a quick congratulations card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 221.
I started by adhering a panel from the It’s My Party DSP Stack to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with SNAIL, then to a Melon Mambo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bravo photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Crushed Curry card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. Then I used my Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Markers to color the “LA” in the sentiment.
I stamped the confetti image from the Party With Cake stamp set in Crushed Curry ink several times across the Crushed Curry panel, then adhered it to a Mint Macaron card stock panel with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered an It’s My Party Enamel Dot to the star in the sentiment, then pulled a strand of Whisper White Baker’s Twine through a Melon Mambo button from the Brights Designer Buttons pack, tied a bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bravo stamp set in Melon Mambo ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card, then I added a strip of Melon Mambo card stock and a strip of It’s My Party DSP to finish it.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-15 Host Code: F3T2NAE9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 1.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Melon Mambo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Mint Macaron – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Crushed Curry – 2-1/4″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: