I used the Stampin’ Up! Bear Hugs stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC119. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to check out what the other Design Team Members have created and be sure to play along too!
The layout for my card was inspired by Global Design Project GDP#020.
I started by stamping the fish image from the Bear Hugs stamp set in Crumb Cake ink randomly across a Crumb Cake card stock panel. I cut a circle from Cherry Cobbler and from Early Espresso card stocks, adhered them together and then to the Crumb Cake panel with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bear Hugs stamp set in Early Espresso ink under the layered circles on the Crumb Cake panel, then adhered the panel to an Early Espresso card stock panel with SNAIL and to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bear image from the Bear Hugs stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and cut it out with the matching Bear Hugs Framelits die. I used my Blender Pen and a tiny bit of Cherry Cobbler ink to add a little color to the ears and nose, then adhered the bear to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the fish image four times in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I used my Blender Pen and Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso inks to color the fish images, then cut them out with the Bear Hugs Framelits die. I tied bows on both ends of a strand of Linen Thread and adhered it to the bear paws with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then adhered the die cut fish over the thread with Glue Dots.
I stamped the fish image from the Bear Hugs stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Bear Hugs Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Very Vanilla – four Bear Hugs Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: