I used the Stampin’ Up! Enjoy the Little Things stamp set and a bit of the Wildflower Fields DSP to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created:
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Enjoy the Little Things photopolymer stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a Thick Whisper White card base.
I adhered a panel from the Wildflower Fields DSP pack (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Calypso Coral 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon around it and tied a bow.
I tied one of the Have a Cuppa Embellishments to the Calypso Coral bow with a strand of Linen Thread.
I finished the card front by adhering the layered panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
- Heather Van Looy
February 1-15 Host Code: F3T2NAE9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 2-8
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 8.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Calypso Coral – 2-1/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: