I used the Stampin’ Up! Easter Lamb and Honeycomb Happiness stamp sets to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC120. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to check out what the other Design Team Members have created and be sure to play along too!
The colors for my card were inspired by Pals Paper Arts PPA287.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wildflower Fields DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with SNAIL, then to a Lost Lagoon card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched the end of a strip of Calypso Coral card stock and a strip of Wildflower Fields DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and I adhered them to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock, punched it out with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, then adhered it to a Calypso Coral circle cut with a Circles Collection Framelits Die with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Easter Lamb stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the little bits on the lamb with my Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker and the grass with my Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker. I cut the image out and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I pulled a strand of Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine apart and threaded 4 of the strands through a Whisper White button from the Neutrals Designer Buttons Pack, tied a bow and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I adhered a strip of the Wildflower Fields DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lost Lagoon – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Calypso Coral – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 5″ strip, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ strip, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: