I used the Stampin’ Up! No Bones About It stamp set and a little of the Botanical Gardens DSP to create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday #438.
I started by adhering a panel of Botanical Gardens DSP to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a circle with a Circles Collection Framelits Die from Botanical Gardens DSP and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL, then I added a strip of Botanical Gardens DSP with SNAIL over the circle die cut.
I stamped the sentiment and foot prints from the No Bones About It photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the vine image in Old Olive Ink along the edge twice full strength and a few additional times without reinking. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the dinosaur images from the No Bones About It stamp set in Hello Honey and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and the leaf images in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut them out and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the images and sentiment from the No Bones About It stamp set in Hello Honey, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Tuxedo Black Memento Inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 1-15 Host Code: 9P62PAEB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 8-14
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 14.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-1/4″ x 3-1/8″ panel
- Mossy Meadow – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-3/8″ x 3″ panel, five hand cut images, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 1″ x 5-1/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: