I used the Stampin’ Up! You’re So Lovely stamp set to create a clean and simple card to share today.
My card design is loosely based on Freshly Made Sketches #227.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #233.
I started by inking the circle image from the You’re So Lovely photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink, stamping it on scrap paper, then stamping it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I repeated that process to stamp a second circle slightly offset from the first.
I stamped the leaf images from the Botanicals For You stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Pear Pizzazz ink over the circle images. I covered the arrows on the sentiment stamp from the You’re So Lovely stamp set with a Post-It Note, then inked the image in So Saffron ink. I removed the Post-It Notes and stamped the sentiment on the panel.
I cut flowers from Calypso Coral and So Saffron card stocks with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then to the card front with Glue Dots. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of each flower, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel and tied a bow.
I adhered a strip of So Saffron DSP from the Subtles DSP Stack to a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL, then adhered the stamped panel over it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of So Saffron DSP to a Whisper White panel on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 1-15 Host Code: 9P62PAEB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 14.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- So Saffron – eight Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Calypso Coral – two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack – 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: