I used the Stampin’ Up! Made With Love and And Many More stamp sets to create a little bunny Easter card to share today.
My card design was inspired by TGIF Challenge #46.
I started by adhering a panel from the Shine On Speciality DSP to a panel of Cucumber Crush card stock with SNAIL, then to a Watermelon Wonder card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of Shine On DSP to the center of the card front with SNAIL, then stamped the little bunny image from the Made With Love photopolymer stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the ears, tail and nose with a Watermelon Wonder Stampin’ Write Marker, then snipped the image out with Paper Snips.
I adhered the bunny image to a 1-1/2″ Circle Punch from Crumb Cake card stock, then to a 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch from Cucumber Crush card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the bunny.
I stamped the sentiment from the And Many More stamp set in Cucumber Crush ink on a panel of Watermelon Wonder card stock, then punched it out with the Washi Label Punch. I adhered the sentiment punch to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the Shine On DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 16-31 Host Code: Q4QN2M2Y
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 15-21
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 21.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Watermelon Wonder – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Washi Label Punch
- Cucumber Crush – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Crumb Cake – 1-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: