I used the Stampin’ Up! Honeycomb Happiness and Fabulous Four stamp sets to create a quick birthday card to share today.
My card design is loosely based on CAS(E) this Sketch #164.
And the theme for my card was inspired by TGIF Challenge #47.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Fabulous Four stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I embossed the panel with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder, then adhered it to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with SNAIL and to a Watermelon Wonder card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a wide strip of Birthday Bouquet DSP to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I added a strip of White Vellum over the DSP panel, using Glue Dots to adhere it in the areas that would be under the ice cream cones.
I stamped the ice cream cone image from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Basic Gray Archival ink on panels of Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder and Pool Party card stocks. Then I stamped the sprinkles from the Party With Cake stamp set on the ice cream images in Basic Gray ink.
I snipped the ice cream cone images out with my Paper Snips, adhered them together with SNAIL and to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiments from the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set in Watermelon Wonder ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then added a strip of Birthday Bouquet DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 16-31 Host Code: Q4QN2M2Y
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 22-28
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only available at these great prices through March 28.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Watermelon Wonder – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, hand cut image
- Mint Macaron – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, hand cut image
- Pool Party – hand cut image
- Crumb Cake – three hand cut images
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- White Vellum – 2″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: