I used the Stampin’ Up! A Nice Cuppa stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a color challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created for it:
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Have A Cuppa DSP Stack to the front of a Wisteria Wonder card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Using liquid glue gives you a little wiggle time before it’s set permanently so that you can make sure that everything is lined up perfectly. 🙂
I cut the teapot out with the Cups & Kettle Framelits die from a panel of Have a Cuppa DSP and adhered the pieces with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment from the A Nice Cuppa photopolymer stamp set in Wisteria Wonder ink on the Whisper White panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Wisteria Wonder card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched four branches from Wild Wasabi card stock with the Bird Builder Punch, snipped the long ends off them and adhered them over the teapot with Glue Dots. I punched several flowers with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch and adhered them with Glue Dots over the leaves, then added a Pearl Basic Jewel (on sale this week!) to the center of each flower.
I tied a loose bow with Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon, then slid a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine through the back of the bow. I tightened up the bow, then tied one of the Have a Cuppa Embellishments to the bow with the Whisper White Baker’s Twine. I trimmed the twine very close to the bow and adhered the bow to the panel with a Glue Dot.
I adhered a strip of the Have a Cuppa DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver (yippee, she’s back!!)
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
March 16-31 Host Code: Q4QN2M2Y
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 22-28
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only available at these great prices through March 28.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Wisteria Wonder – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Wild Wasabi – four Bird Builder punches
- Whisper White – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Cups & Kettle die cut, seven Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: