I used the Stampin’ Up! Love You Sew Host Exclusive stamp set to create my card to share with you today.
The design for my card was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #166.
I started by stamping the paint swatch image from the Love You Sew Host Exclusive stamp set in Melon Mambo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the image in Crushed Curry ink and again in Mint Macaraon ink on that same panel.
I inked the paintbrush image from the Love You Sew stamp set in Sahara Sand ink, then inked just the tip of the paintbrush in Melon Mambo ink and I stamped it next to the Melon Mambo paint swatch image (using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement). I repeated that process with Crushed Curry and Mint Macaron inks as well.
I stamped the sentiment from the Love You Sew stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink over the other stamped images, then adhered the panel to a panel of Melon Mambo ink with SNAIL.
I adhered a panel from the It’s My Party DSP Stack to the front of a Basic Black card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the paint and paintbrush image from the Love You Sew stamp set in Melon Mambo and Sahara Sand inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 1-15 Host Code: YPMCQNDR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! April 5-11
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only available at these great prices through April 11.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Melon Mambo -3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: