I used the Stampin’ Up! Going Global stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a color challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created for it:
Here are the colors that we’re playing along with this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Going Places DSP Stack to a Basic Black card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a smaller panel from the Going Places DSP Stack to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and I added a strip of Basic Black card stock over the panel with SNAIL. I wrapped a stand of Linen Thread around the panel twice, tied a bow, then adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the compass image from the Going Global stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with a Circles Collection Framelits die. I sponged the edges with Sahara Sand ink, then adhered the die cut to a 2″ Circle Punch from Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used a black Sharpie Marker to color one of the White Perfect Accents and I adhered it over the center of the compass.
I stamped the sentiment from the Going Global stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then stamped the banner from the You’re So Lovely stamp set in Sahara Sand ink over it. I cut the banner with the Large Numbers Framelits Dies, sponged the edges with Sahara Sand ink and adhered it to the panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip from the Going Places DSP Stack to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
April 1-15 Host Code: YPMCQNDR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! April 5-11
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only available at these great prices through April 11.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ strip, 2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, Large Numbers Framelits die cut
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: