I used the Picture Perfect stamp set and the Botanical Builders Framelits dies to create my card to share today. I used a new set of brushes that I’ve recently discovered thanks to Lydia. They’re blending brushes made by Clarity and they are fantastic! You can see the brushes in action in Lydia’s video on her blog post here.
My card design was inspired by Can You Case It #114.
The colors for my card were inspired by Cupcake Inspirations #354.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Picture Perfect stamp set in VersaMark Ink on the front of a Soft Sky card base. I sprinkled the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I used the Clarity Brushes to add Soft Sky, So Saffron and Blushing Bride inks to a panel of Color Me Irresistible Specialty DSP, then I adhered the panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I trimmed the layered panels at an angle and adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut flowers pieces from So Saffron, Soft Sky and Blushing Bride card stocks with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. I sponged the centers of the die cuts with the same color ink using a Sponge Dauber, then adhered the flower pieces together and to the card front with Glue Dots.
I placed a Pearl Basic Jewel in the center of each flower to finish the card front.
It’s a little hard to see in this photo, but I used the Clarity Brushes to brush a little Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Soft Sky inks across the lower right corner of the Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 1-15 Host Code: YPMCQNDR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! April 5-11
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only available at these great prices through April 11.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sky – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- So Saffron –two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Blushing Bride –two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: