Waving hello from Salt Lake City! Mary Deatherage and I toured the Stampin’ Up! home office yesterday and we’re off to start the event today. Looking forward to getting my hands on that new catalog in just a few short hours! 🙂
And here is my card share today…
I used the Stampin’ Up! Rose Wonder stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created for it:
Here is the sketch that we’re playing along with this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Farmer’s Market DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then to a Hello Honey card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Rose Wonder photopolymer stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a strip of Very Vanilla card stock, then adhered it to a strip of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the sentiment strip over the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut flowers with the small flower die from the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies from Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss card stocks. I punched a 1″ Circle from the same color card stock and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back of the flowers to hold the die cut pieces in place (I wanted the embossed look rather than die cut).
I punched flowers from Tangerine Tango card stock with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack Punch and adhered them with Glue Dots to the centers of the flowers. Then I colored White Perfect Accents with a Black Sharpie Marker, let them dry completely, then adhered them to the centers of each flower.
I cut the vines from Old Olive card stock and tucked them under the sentiment strip, adhering them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the flower die cuts around the sentiment with Glue Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Rose Wonder stamp set in Hello Honey and Old Olive inks on a Very Vanilla panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
April 1-15 Host Code: YPMCQNDR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! April 12-18
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only available at these great prices through April 18.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Hello Honey – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, two Rose Garden Thinlits die cuts, two 1″ Circle Punches
- Blackberry Bliss – three Rose Garden Thinlits die cuts, three 1″ Circle Punches
- Old Olive – two Rose Garden Thinlits die cuts
- Tangerine Tango – three Rose Garden Thinlits die cuts
- Basic Black – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 1-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Framers Market Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: