I just got my hands on the new 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! catalog and it’s awesome!! I’m not able to share any pictures of the new items with you until next week, but keep an eye open for photos coming soon!
I used the Stampin’ Up! Another Thank You and Floral Wings stamp sets to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 85.
I started by adhering a panel from the English Garden DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL, then to a Calypso Coral card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched the ends of a strip of Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate DSP strips (from the Subtles and Neutrals DSP Stacks) with the Banner Punch and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL. I cut one of the Tea Lace Paper Doilies in half and adhered half of the doily to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Another Thank You photopolymer stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on the edge of a panel of Whisper White card stock, then adhered it to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the butterfly and flower images from the Floral Wings Host Exclusive photopolymer stamp set in Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral and Mossy Meadow inks on a Whisper White card stock panel, cut it out with the Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I pulled a few strands from the Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine and I tied them through a Vintage Faceted Designer Button. I adhered the button to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the vine and flower images from the Floral Wings stamp set in Calypso Coral and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Whisper White inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 2-3/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card), 2-1/4″ x 3-3/8″ panel, Bold Butterfly Framelits die cut
- English Garden Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack – 3/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack – 5/8″ x 5-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: