I used the Stampin’ Up! Greatest Greetings stamp set and a little of the Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP from the upcoming 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch this week and this is what I made for it:
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of the Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP (available June 1) to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with SNAIL, then trimmed the excess off so that the edges would match up.
I stamped the sentiment from the Greatest Greetings stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a strip of Daffodil Delight card stock. I punched the end of the strip with the Banner Triple Punch, then adhered it with SNAIL over the DSP panel.
I cut the solid butterfly from Mint Macaron card stock with the Bold Butterfly Framelits die, then cut the lacy butterfly from Night of Navy card stock with the Butterflies Thinlits die. I spread a little Clear Wink of Stella over the Night of Navy butterfly, then adhered the butterflies together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a row of Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the butterfly, then adhered the layered panel to the Mint Macaron card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of the Affectionately Yours DSP to a Crumb Cake card stock panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
April 16-30 Host Code: 7CJMDYPD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Bold Butterfly Framelits die cut
- Night of Navy – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel trimmed to fit
- Daffodil Delight – 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel trimmed to fit, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: