I used the Stampin’ Up! Sassy Salutations stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week. Most of the items that I used on my card will all be retiring on May 31.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 86.
The design for my card was loosely inspired by RetroSketches #212.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Zig Zag Embossing Folder (retiring). I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock (retiring) with SNAIL.
I punched banners from the Going Places DSP Stack (retiring), the Botanical Gardens DSP (retiring), the Neutrals DSP Stack and Soft Sky card stock with the Banner Punch (retiring) and I adhered them with SNAIL in a row across the embossed panel.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sassy Salutations stamp set (retiring) in Lost Lagoon ink (retiring) on a panel of Soft Sky card stock, then I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock (retiring) and the to the card front with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and pulled it through a Crumb Cake button from the Neutrals Designer Buttons pack (retiring). I tied a little knot to secure the button, then adhered the layered panel to a Hello Honey card base (retiring) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip from the Botanical Gardens DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Hello Honey – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Lost Lagoon – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Soft Sky – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two Banner Punches
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper – two Banner Punches, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack – two Banner Punches
- Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack – three Banner Punches
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: