I used the Stampin’ Up! Love & Affection stamp set and two of the new In Colors from the upcoming 2016-17 Annual Catalog to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by RetroSketches #213.
My card design was also inspired by Stamp Ink Paper #46. I went down the left side: Flowers, Bling, Pink.
I started by adhering a strip of the Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape (available June 1) to a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Love & Affection photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Sweet Sugarplum ink (available June 1) on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Sweet Sugarplum card stock (available June 1) with SNAIL, then to a Flirty Flamingo card base (card stock available June 1) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut flowers and leaves from Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight and Cucumber Crush card stocks with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, then adhered the flowers together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Glue Dots.
I adhered Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the centers of the flowers and randomly over the card front to finish it.
I stamped the flower images from the Love & Affection stamp set in Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 1 – 15 Host Code: M4NKR9V3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Botanical Builder Framelits die cut
- Sweet Sugarplum – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Daffodil Delight – four Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Cucumber Crush – two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: