I was honored to be asked to be a Cupcake Inspirations Surprise Sweetie this week! They’ve got a fantastic challenge blog and if you haven’t checked it out yet, be sure to do that. 🙂 I used the new Confetti Celebration stamp set from the upcoming 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! Catalog to create my card for their challenge this week. We made a card similar to this at the OnStage event a few weeks ago.
Cupcake Inspirations 359 is a theme challenge – Bunting
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Confetti Celebration stamp set (available June 1) in Dapper Denim ink (available June 1) on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the banners from the Celebrate Today photopolymer stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink over the sentiment and over the front of the Daffodil Delight card base. I adhered the stamped panel to the center of the card front with SNAIL.
I used two of the Layering Squares Framelits Dies (available June 1) to cut a frame from Flirty Flamingo card stock (available June 1). I stamped the little stars from the Confetti Celebration stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink (available June 1) over the frame, then adhered a panel of Window Sheet to the back with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I punched Dapper Denim card stock (available June 1) and Daffodil Delight card stock with the Sprinkles Punch (available June 1) and placed the punched pieces in the center of the card front. I added a few sequins from the Metallics Sequins Assortment in with the punched pieces, then used Foam Adhesive Strips (available June 1) to adhere the frame over the card front.
I stamped the larger star image from the Confetti Celebration stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, punched it out with the Medium Star Punch and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Confetti Celebration stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink and the banners from the Celebrate Today stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Thanks so much to those of you stopping by from the Cupcake Inspirations blog, I’m so glad that you did! You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Daffodil Delight – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ card base, two Sprinkles Punches
- Dapper Denim – two Sprinkles Punches
- Flirty Flamingo – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ square
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ square, Medium Star Punch, 4″ x 4″ square (inside card)
- Window Sheets – 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ square
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: