I used the Stampin Up! Happy Home stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC126.
I started by stamping the images and sentiment from the Happy Home stamp set (retiring) in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of watercolor paper. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help me with placement of the images.
I used my Aqua Painter along with Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Real Red, Soft Suede and Pacific Point inks to watercolor the stamped images and I let the panel dry completely.
Since the grass line in the image with the bench didn’t reach all the way across the panel, I used my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to draw in the rest of the line. Using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to fill in little spots on a stamped image works great! Just remember to watercolor first, let it dry, then fill in with the marker.
I adhered the watercolor panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Fast Fuse Adhesive, then to a Wild Wasabi card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Wild Wasabi Candy Dot from the Subltes Candy Dots pack (retiring) next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the Happy Home stamp set in Wild Wasabi ink on a panel if Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Wild Wasabi – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: