I used the Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird stamp set from the upcoming 2016-17 Annual Catalog to create a quick card to share today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #173.
I started by stamping the kite images from the Swirly Bird photopolymer stamp set in Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Cards photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink over the kit images. Then I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of So Saffron card stock with SNAIL and to a Wisteria Wonder card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the kit images from the Swirly Bird stamp set in Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Speedy quick and I love the way that this turned out! 🙂
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16 – 31 Host Code: PGXMSSD6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Wisteria Wonder – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- So Saffron – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: