I used the Stampin’ Up! Helping Me Grow stamp set to create my card for the monthly Totally Techniques blog hop. This month we’re focusing on stenciling.
Here is my card:
The flowers on my project were inspired by Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #49.
I started by adhering strips of Post-It Note Tape along the edges of a Thick Whisper White card base. I lined the edges of the tape up with the edge of the card front, leaving a rectangle in the center open for stenciling.
I used my Clarity Stencil Brushes and I stenciled Flirty Flamingo (available June 1), Peekaboo Peach (available June 1) and Daffodil Delight inks over the rectangle opening.
I stamped the flower image from the Helping Me Grow photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink over the stenciled area, then carefully removed the Post-It Note Tape. I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink under the stenciled image and added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I inked the flower image from the Helping Me Grow stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink, stamped it on scrap paper once, then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop! Click the banner below to move forward to Lee Conrey’s fantastic project.
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the Totally Techniques Blog Hop:
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand
- Amy Koenders – USA <= You Are Here
- Lee Conrey – USA
- Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
- Marine Wiplier – France
- Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands
- Heather Wright-Porto – USA
- Nadine Weiner – Germany
May 16 – 31 Host Code: PGXMSSD6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: