I used the Stampin’ Up! Confetti Celebration stamp set from the upcoming 2016-17 Annual Catalog to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Sugar Sketch SPDSS52.
I started by stamping the banner image from the Confetti Celebration stamp set (available June 1) in Mint Macaron ink across a Mint Macaron card stock panel. Then I adhered panels from the It’s My Party DSP Stack (retiring) to the stamped panel.
I wrapped a strand of the Gold 1/8″ Ribbon around the panel and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to a Emerald Envy card base (card stock available June 1) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Confetti Celebration stamp set in Emerald Envy ink (available June 1) on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then inked the balloon image in Mint Macaron card stock, stamped it on scrap paper, then stamped it over the sentiment three times. I cut the sentiment out with a Circles Collection Framelits die (retiring) and adhered it to a 2″ Circle Punch from Emerald Envy card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered Rhinestone Basic Jewels and It’s My Party Enamel Dots (retiring) randomly across the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Confetti Celebration stamp set in Emerald Envy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then stamped the banner and balloon images in Mint Macaron ink on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16 – 31 Host Code: PGXMSSD6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Emerald Envy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2″ Circle Punch
- Mint Macaron – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: