I used the Stampin’ Up! Pop of Paradise stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of the 1/8″ Gold Ribbon around the panel and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to a Melon Mambo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flamingo image from the Pop of Paradise stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flamingo image again in Melon Mambo ink on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock, snipped the top part of the bird out and adhered it to the card front over the stamped bird with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I colored three of the White Perfect Accents with a Black Sharpie Marker and adhered them on the Whisper White panel.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pop of Paradise stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I punched the sentiment out with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I inked the flamingo image from the Pop of Paradise stamp set in Melon Mambo ink, stamped it on scrap paper twice, then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 4USD9AG6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Melon MamboBasic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: