I used the Stampin’ Up! Fairy Celebration stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Blooms & Bliss DSP to a panel of Sweet Sugarplum card stock with SNAIL, then to a Rich Razzleberry card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of Blooms & Bliss DSP over the center of the card front with SNAIL, then stamped the image from the Fairy Celebration stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Watercolor Paper.
I added the sentiment from the sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on the panel, then I watercolored the image with Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach (skin) and Crumb Cake (hair) inks using an Aqua Painter.
I let the panel dry completely then covered the wings of the fairy with Clear Wink of Stella. I adhered the watercolored panel to a panel of Sweet Sugarplum card stock with Fast Fuse Adhesive, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the Blooms & Bliss DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 4USD9AG6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Paper Pumpkin One Day Deal!
For ONE DAY ONLY, new subscribers can get their first kit for just $5!
This amazing offer starts today, Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 PM (MT) and ends Friday, June 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Here are the details:
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only. Discount applies to one kit for June 2016. After the first month, the price for the subscription will return to $19.95.
- Offer starts on Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 PM (MT) and ends Friday, June 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Add Promo Code: ONEDAYDEAL when subscribing to get this deal.
Click here to head over to my Paper Pumpkin page, but be sure to wait until 5:00 PM MT to join to get this great deal! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Rich Razzleberry – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Sweet Sugarplum – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: