I’m so excited to be a guest designer for CAS(E) this Sketch this week…I was so honored to be asked! They’re an awesome group of designers and I play along with their challenges frequently. I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Cupcake stamp set to create my card for the sketch challenge.
Here is the sketch for CAS(E) this Sketch #176. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting a banner from Whisper White card stock with the banner die from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits dies set. I placed the banner over a panel of Pink Pirouette DSP from the Subtles DSP Stack and used it as my guide to stamp the sentiment from the Sweet Cupcake photopolymer stamp set on the panel. I inked half of the sentiment and stamped it on one line and the other half on the second line.
I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL, then adhered the layered panel to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the Whisper White banner to the card front with SNAIL as well.
I stamped the bottom of the cupcake images from the Sweet Cupcake stamp set in Tip Top Taupe (#1 image), Crumb Cake (#2 image) and Sahara Sand (#3 image) inks, then cut the image out with the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits die and adhered it to the banner with SNAIL. I stamped the frosting images from the Sweet Cupcake stamp set in Flirty Flamingo (#1 image), Blushing Bride (#2 image) and Pink Pirouette (#3 image) inks, then cut the image out with the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits die and adhered it to the card front with Glue Dots.
I cut the “sweet” sentiment out with a die from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies and adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added two Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Cupcake stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then I added the little cupcake image from the Every Occasion stamp set in Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette inks on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Cupcake Cutouts Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – three Cupcake Cutouts Framelits die cuts, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: