I used the Stampin’ Up! Seaside Shore stamp set to create my card for this weeks Fab Friday Sketch Challenge. I borrowed a little inspiration from the new Stampin’ Up! Catalog for this project. 🙂
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 89.
The theme for my card was inspired by Cupcake Inspirations #363.
I started by stamping a few random starfish images from the Seaside Shore stamp set in Soft Sky ink on a panel of By the Shore DSP. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Dapper Denim card stock with SNAIL, then to a Mint Macaron card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered two strips of Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon to the card front with SNAIL, then I started stamping the tag. I colored the sentiment from the Seaside Shore stamp set with Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I added the bubble and seaweed images in Mint Macaron and Soft Sky inks around the edges, then cut the tag out with the second largest Lots of Labels Framelits die.
I cut a panel of Dapper Denim card stock with the largest Lots of Labels Framelits die, then adhered it to the stamped die cut so that one end had about 1/8″ showing. I trimmed the top of the layered tag off, then trimmed about 1/8″ off both sides of the Dapper Denim card stock. I adhered the tag to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the fish image from the Seaside Shore stamp set in Dapper Denim ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, snipped it out and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few clear sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Seaside Shore stamp set in Dapper Denim, Soft Sky and Mint Macaron inks on a Very Vanilla panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Dapper Denim – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Lots of Labels Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – Lots of Labels Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- By the Shore Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: