I used the Stampin’ Up! My Hero stamp set to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today. The My Hero stamp set is the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp this year and it’s awesome! You can find it on page 209, inside the back cover of the 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. Stampin’ Up! donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities for every My Hero stamp set that is sold from this catalog. 🙂
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #240.
I started by embossing a panel of Garden Green card stock with the Holly Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with SNAIL, then to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered strips of This Christmas Specialty DSP to Cherry Cobbler card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. The This Christmas DSP is a fantastic pack! You get four sheets of six different designs for a total of 24 sheets. The other great thing is that one side of each sheet has a Christmas/holiday theme and the other is a more general print that could be used any time. Another must have designer paper pack from the catalog!
I colored the sentiment from the My Hero stamp set with my Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Layering Circles Framelits dies and I adhered it to a scalloped circle cut with another Layering Circles Framelits die from Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a Garden Green enamel star from the Regals Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and images from the Peace This Christmas stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 4USD9AG6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 2-7/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Garden Green – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – Layering Circles Framelits die cut , 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: