Today, our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring some Stampin’ Up! stamp sets and products from the new catalog. I have chosen to feature the Weather Together stamp set and Umbrella Weather Framelits. I just love these images and I really love that the stamps and dies are available in a bundle for 10 % off! 🙂
The design for my card was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 284.
I started by adhering a panel from the Serene Scenery DSP Stack to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the flower image from the Weather Together photopolymer stamp set in Peekaboo Peach ink on a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock. I cut the panel with one of the Layering Squares Framelits Dies and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the umbrella handle from the Weather Together stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Smoky Slate card stock and the umbrella image in Peekaboo Peach ink on a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock, then cut them out with the Umbrella Weather Framelits Dies. I placed the images on a circle die cut from Whisper White card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits die, then stamped the raindrop image in Pool Party ink around the umbrella die cuts.
I stamped the sentiment from the Weather Together stamp set in Pool Party ink on the lower part of the circle die cut, then adhered the handle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the umbrella with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the circle die cut to a scalloped circle that I cut from Peekaboo Peach card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits die, then to the card front with SNAIL. I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I inked the Weather Together images in Peekaboo Peach and Smoky Slate inks, stamped them on scrap paper once, then stamped them on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card. I did cut an umbrella top from scrap paper that I placed over the stamped image to use as a mask before stamping the Smoky Slate image over it.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 4USD9AG6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Daffodil Delight –Layering Squares Framelits die cut, Umbrella Weather Framelits die cut
- Peekaboo Peach – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Smoky Slate – Umbrella Weather Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Layering Circles Framelits die cut , 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: