I used the Stampin’ Up! Mixed Drinks stamp set to create a sweet pink lemonade card to share today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #178.
I started by adhering a panel from the Fruit Stand DSP pack to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL, then to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the drink images from the Mixed Drinks photopolymer stamp set in Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight inks. I added the sentiment in Daffodil Delight ink under the glass image.
I cut the Mixed Drink image out with one of the Tags & Labels Framelits dies and layered it with SNAIL over the next larger Tags & Lables Framelits die cut from Flirty Flamingo card stock. I adhered the layered image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few random enamel dots from the 2016-2018 In Color and Brights Enamel Shapes packs to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Fruit Stand DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 16 – 30 Host Code: VCC3K6NP
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Ending Tomorrow…Extra Stampin’ Rewards in June!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome reward to kick off the new catalog ordering! Individual orders or parties with $350 or more in sales will receive $35 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards! That’s a great deal for those with big wish list. You can read more details here.
Also Ending Tomorrow…New Recruits in June Get Two Free Stamp Sets In Their Starter Kit!
Who doesn’t love more stamps?!?! Every new recruit who joins during the month of June will get two FREE stamp sets in their Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to $104, depending on which stamps you choose. Plus, anyone hosting an event in June can also get Extra Stampin’ Rewards, which can be used towards their Starter Kit. Yippee!! You can read more details here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Tags & Labels Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Tags & Labels Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: