I used the Stampin’ Up! Bella & Friends stamp set to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Saturday Sketch #418.
I started by adhering three strips of Smoky Slate card stock to a panel from the A Little Foxy DSP Stack with SNAIL. I trimmed the strips so that they were even with the DSP panel, then adhered the DSP to a panel of Smoky Slate card stock with SNAIL and to a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a strip of Smoky Slate card stock with the border die from the Flourish Thinlits die set. I snipped off the final three “flowers”, then adhered the die cut to the card front with SNAIL under the right side (hidden by the focal panel).
I stamped the image and sentiment from the Bella & Friends stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Watercolor Paper. I used an Aqua Painter along with Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral and So Saffron inks to watercolor the panel.
I let the watercolor panel dry completely, then punched the corners with the Project Life Corner Punch. I adhered the watercolor panel to a panel of Pool Party card stock (also punched with the Project Life Corner Punch) with Fast Fuse Adhesive. I adhered the watercolor panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the A Little Foxy DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 1 – 15 Host Code: A4YTE67F
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Smoky Slate – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, three 1/4″ x 4″ strips trimmed to fit, Flourish Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: