I used the Stampin’ Up! Pop of Paradise stamp set to create a thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #6.
The colors for my card were inspired by Global Design Project #GDP045.
And I think this also works for the tropical theme for Cupcake Inspirations 367.
I started by adhering a panel from the A Little Foxy DSP Stack to a panel of Smoky Slate card stock with SNAIL and then to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a panel of Pop of Pink DSP to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the leaf image from the Pop of Paradise stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Smoky Slate card stock several times. I stamped some of the images at full strength and some without reinking. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the flamingo and sentiment from the Pop of Paradise stamp set in Melon Mambo and Basic Black Archival inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out and adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Smoky Slate card stock panel.
I cut the flower pieces with Botanical Builder Framelits Dies from Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Smoky Slate card stocks. I snipped off most of the leaf die cut, then adhered the flower pieces together and to the card front with Glue Dots. I colored a White Perfect Accent with a black Sharpie Marker and adhered it to the flower center to finish it.
I stamped the flamingo from the Pop of Paradise stamp set in Melon Mambo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 16 – 31 Host Code: 6FGU9W6W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days Going On Now!!
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days will be starting on Thursday, July 7! For every $50 you spend between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016! You can see the full details on my blog post here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel, Botanical Builder Framelits die cut
- Smoky Slate – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel, two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Melon Mambo – Botanical Builder Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – two hand cut images, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Pop of Paradise Designer Series Paper – 1-7/8″ x 4-3/4″ panel
- A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create these projects: