Today our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month our theme is “Last Blast of Summer” and I have chosen to to feature the Glamper Greetings stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Holiday Catalog.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 292.
My card also works for The Paper Players PP307 theme challenge.
I started by adhering a panel from the Fruit Stand DSP pack to a Daffodil Delight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the line images from the Glamper Greetings photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in Basic Gray Archival ink on a panel of watercolor paper. I used Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Smoky Slate, Tip Top Taupe, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Cucumber Crush inks with my Aqua Painter to watercolor most of the images. I colored the tire, the very bottom part of the trailer and the hitch with Basic Black and Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Markers. Then I used my Aqua Painter to watercolor those images as well.
Once the watercolored panel dried completely, I stamped the grass and leaf images from the Glamper Greetings stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on the panel. I adhered the watercolored panel with Fast Fuse Adhesive to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice, tied a bow and then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut an oval from watercolor paper with the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and I watercolored it with Pear Pizzazz and Soft Sky inks. Once the panel dried, I stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink and the grass images in Pear Pizzazz ink on it. I adhered the sentiment oval with Fast Fuse Adhesive to a scalloped oval that I’d cut from Flirty Flamingo card stock with another one of the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sun, flamingo and grass images from the Glamper Greetings stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Here is a little peek at this fun stamp set. I can’t wait to use it for more fall and winter projects! 🙂
You can find a list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
For the FIRST time ever, FIRST-time Paper Pumpkin subscribers can buy their FIRST month and get their second month FREE!
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
Offer Details: When you use promo code “BOGO” at PaperPumpkin.com, you’ll pay the regular price of $19.95 and get your second month for FREE! You have two months to get this great deal! If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
The Fine Print:
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, you cannot cancel or suspend your subscription during the first two months—if you do, the offer is void.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Ends October 10, 2016.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
Click here to head over to my Paper Pumpkin website to subscribe beginning on Thursday, August 11 to receive this great promotion! Let me know if you have any questions.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2016 Holiday Catalog but can’t afford everything? Join my share share! I’m placing an order early on September 1 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 5.
I’m offering Designer Series Paper Shares, Ribbon & Embellishments Shares and Want it All Shares, so there are lots of options! Head over to my 2016 Holiday Catalog Share page for full details and to sign up. Let me know if you have any questions. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, August 31 at 1:00 PM ET.
August 1 – 15 Host Code: 2BVYQ7DB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Day Coupon Redemption Time!
It’s time to use those Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days Coupons that you earned during July! The coupons are valid on any type of order from now through the end of August. You can see the full details in my blog post here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Daffodil Delight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Flirty Flamingo – 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits Die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Watercolor Paper – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits Die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: