I used the Stampin’ Up! Paisleys & Posies stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper color challenge this week. This is what I created:
And here are the colors for Stamp Ink Paper #60:
I started by stamping the images from the Paisleys & Posies photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Smoky Slate inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Wisteria Wonder card stock with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set in Elegant Eggplant ink on a panel of Wisteria Wonder card stock and then adhered the sentiment panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut panels of Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate and Elegant Eggplant card stocks with one of the Paisley Framelits Dies (available Sept 1) and I adhered the die cuts to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Elegant Eggplant Solid Baker’s Twine around the layered panel, pulled it through a Classy Designer Button and tied a bow. I secured the button with a Glue Dot on the back.
I adhered the layered panel to an Elegant Eggplant card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added an Elegant Eggplant enamel heart from the Regals Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set in Elegant Eggplant ink across a panel of Very Vanilla card stock on the inside of the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Stamp Ink Paper challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Elegant Eggplant – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Paisley Framelits die cut
- Smoky Slate – Paisley Framelits die cut
- Wisteria Wonder – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel, Paisley Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: