I used the Stampin’ Up! Paisleys & Posies stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Holiday Catalog and the Better Together stamp set to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #249.
I started by adhering a panel from the Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP (available Sept 1) to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a smaller panel of the Petals & Paisleys DSP to a smaller Soft Suede card stock panel and then to the focal panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered DSP panel to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip from the Copper Foil Sheets (available Sept 1) to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Better Together stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a strip of Night of Navy card stock and I heat embossed it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I adhered the sentiment strip over the Cooper Foil Sheet panel with SNAIL.
I stamped the images from the Paisleys & Posies photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the images out with the matching Paisleys Framelits Dies (available Sept 1 in a bundle with the Paisleys & Posies stamp set for 10% off!) and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the Petals & Paisleys DSP to a Very Vanilla panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
August 1 – 15 Host Code: 2BVYQ7DB
August 15 – 31 Host Code: YYD7DFJ4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2016 Holiday Catalog but can’t afford everything? Join my share share! I’m placing an order early on September 1 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 5.
I’m offering Designer Series Paper Shares, Ribbon & Embellishments Shares and Want it All Shares, so there are lots of options! Head over to my 2016 Holiday Catalog Share page for full details and to sign up. Let me know if you have any questions. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, August 31 at 1:00 PM ET.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 5/8″ x 4-7/8″ strip
- Soft Suede – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – three Paisleys Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 2″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – 1″ x 4-7/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: