I used the Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Branches stamp set to create a clean and simple card for the Stamp Ink Paper tic-tac-toe challenge this week. This is what I created:
And here is the tic-tac-toe board for Stamp Ink Paper #61. I went right across the center with a bird, a tree and the color blue.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Thoughtful Branches photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I embossed the panel with the Woodgrain embossing folder and then adhered the embossed panel with SNAIL to a Night of Navy card stock panel.
I cut a tree with the Beautiful Branches Thinlits die (available in a bundle with the Thoughtful Branches stamp set) from Crumb Cake card stock and adhered it to the embossed panel with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped two bird images with the Thoughtful Branches stamp set, cut them out with the Beautiful Branches Thinlits dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the tree.
I pulled a strand of Night of Navy Solid Baker’s Twine through a Classy Designer Button, tied a bow and adhered it next to the sentiment with a Glue Dot. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the tree image from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock and then to the inside of the card with SNAIL.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Beautiful Branches Thinlits die cut
- Night of Navy – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, two Beautiful Branches Thinlits die cuts, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Love, Love, Love your card today. Just love that stamp set. Maureen Wheatley
Thanks Maureen! 🙂
Thanks Wanda! Love that it was super simple to create too! 🙂
Your card evokes the cool Autumn breezes coming 🙂 Right, it’s SO hot?! Seriously, I love the way the woodgrain embossing folder adds awesome texture behind the tree. I’ve got to play with this set!
Thanks Jill! You definitely need to play with this set. It’s awesome! 🙂