I used the Stampin’ Up! Hang Your Stocking and Tin of Tags stamp sets for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC134. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by cutting several pine boughs from Wild Wasabi and Garden Green card stock with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (available Sept 1). I trimmed some of the branches a little smaller and then adhered them across a panel of Whisper White card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a few berries from Cherry Cobbler card stock with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies and tucked them into the pine boughs, adhering them with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the stocking image from the Hang Your Stocking photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Delightful Dijon inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut them out with the matching Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies (available Sept 1) and adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Whisper White card stock panel.
I cut a bow with the Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies from Cherry Cobbler card stock and adhered it with a rolled up Glue Dot. I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Tags photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in Cherry Cobbler ink on the lower right corner of the Whipser White panel.
I adhered the Whisper White panel to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL and then to a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a gold enamel star from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment and a few random Rhinestone Basic Jewels in the pine boughs to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hang Your Stocking stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink and the two pine bough images from the Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in Garden Green and Wild Wasbi inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, four Pretty Pines Thinlits die cuts
- Cherry Cobbler – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, three Pretty Pines Thinlits die cuts, Christmas Stockings Thinlits die cut
- Wild Wasabi – four Pretty Pines Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, four Christmas Stockings Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: