I used the Stampin’ Up! Basket of Wishes stamp set from the 2016 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday 95 Sketch Challenge this week.
Here is the Fab Friday 95 Sketch:
My card was also inspired by Global Design Project #GDP051…I think that all of the goodies in the basket could be considered food. 🙂
I started by sponging a panel from the Irresistibly Floral Specialty DSP with Soft Suede ink. I adhered the sponged panel to a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I punched a strip of DSP from the Halloween Night Specialty DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to a panel of Old Olive card stock. I stamped the sentiment from the Bunch of Blossoms photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink above the banner, adhered the panel to a Soft Suede card stock panel and then to the front of the card with SNAIL.
I stamped the basket and harvest images from the Basket of Wishes photopolymer stamp set in Basic Gray Archival ink on a panel of watercolor paper. I used Smoky Slate ink and an Aqua Painter to do a light wash over the background and then watercolored the images with Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Delightful Dijon and Smoky Slate inks.
I let the image try completely, cut it out with a Layering Circles Framelits die and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a scalloped circle cut with a Layering Circles Framelits die from Soft Suede card stock. I adhered the layered image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a gold enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack (on sale through Sept 7 for 25% off) to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the Basket of Wishes stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Old Olive – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ strip
- Watercolor Paper – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: