I used the Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Bells stamp set for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC135. We were to use at least three of the colors and I decided on green, yellow and red. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
The layout for my card was inspired by Viva La Verve September Sketch 1.
I started by adhering a panel of the Presents & Pinecones DSP to a panel of Delightful Dijon card tock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to an Emerald Envy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller panel from the Presents & Pinecones DSP pack to the center of the card with SNAIL. I embossed a panel of Emerald Envy card stock with the Holly Embossing Folder and I adhered it to a panel of Delightful Dijon card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped bell image from the Seasonal Bells stamp set in Delightful Dijon and Emerald Envy inks on corresponding panels of card stock and punched them out with the matching Bell Punch. I adhered the two bell punches with SNAIL to circles that I’d cut from Whisper White and Delightful Dijon card stocks with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a bow with the Shaker Shapes Framelits Die from Cherry Cobbler card stock and I adhered it to the bells with a rolled up Glue Dot.
I colored the sentiment from the Seasonal Bells stamp set with my Emerald Envy, Delightful Dijon and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with the matching Bunch of Banners Framelits die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I finished the card by adding Cherry Cobbler and Gold enamel dots from the Regals and Metallic Enamel Shapes packs.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Emerald Envy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then I stamped the image from the Seasonal Bells stamp set in Delightful Dijon ink under it on the inside of the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Emerald Envy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Bell Punch, 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Delightful Dijon – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut, Bell Punch, 1-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Cherry Cobbler – Shaker Shapes Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Layering Circles Framelits die cuts, Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Presents & Pinecone Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ square
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: