I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Magic stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 97. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
The snowman on my card was inspired by The Challenge #79.
I started by adhering a panel from the Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. I cute three pine branches and the holly berries with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies from Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler card stocks and adhered them with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the DSP panel.
I wrapped a strand of Garden Green Baker’s Twine from the Baker’s Twine Trio Pack around the panel and tied a bow. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image and sentiment from the Christmas Magic stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Shimmery White card stock and then colored the image with Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Markers. I cut the image out with a Layering Circles Framelits Die and adhered it with SNAIL to a circle that I’d cut with a larger Layering Circles Framelits Die from Basic Black card stock.
I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a little Clear Wink of Stella over the body of the snowman. I adhered three gold enamel dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Magic stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Shimmery White card stock. I inked the snowman image, stamped it on scrap paper twice and then stamped it next to the sentiment to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, three Pretty Pines Thinlits die cuts
- Basic Black – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Cherry Cobbler – Pretty Pines Thinlits die cut
- Shimmery White – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: