I used the Stampin’ Up! Spooky Fun stamp set and Halloween Scenes Edgelits bundle to create my card to share today.
My card theme was inspired by The Paper Players PP315.
And the design for my card was inspired by Retrosketches 233. My card design is based on Retrosketches 228.
I started by adhering panels from the Halloween Night Specialty DSP pack to panels of Pumpkin Pie card stock and then to a Basic Gray card base with SNAIL.
I cut the tree and fence with the Halloween Scenes Edgelits dies from Basic Gray and Basic Black card stocks and I adhered them to a wide panel of Smoky Slate card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I used a scissors to snip the banner on one end and then I stamped the sentiment from the Spooky Fun photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on the banner. I sprinkled the sentiment with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I stamped the pumpkin images from the Spooky Fun stamp set in Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black Archival inks on a panel of Pumpkin Pie card stock. I cut the pumpkins out with the matching Halloween Scenes Edgelits die and adhered the die cut to the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the bat image from the Spooky Fun stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink near the top of the banner.
I punched two holes in the top of the banner with the 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch and then strung a length of Halloween Night Baker’s Twine through the holes and tied a bow. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a single Pumpkin Pie enamel dot from the Halloween Night Enamel Dots pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Spooky Fun stamp set in Basic Black ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Halloween Night DSP on the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
October 1 – 15 Host Code: RNHAEGT3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Designer Series Paper Buy Three, Get One Free Sale Through Oct 31!
October 1 through 31, you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! Click here to head over to my online store to see the papers that are included in this sale!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Halloween Scenes Edgelits die cut
- Pumpkin Pie – 2″ x 5″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Halloween Scenes Edgelits die cut
- Smoky Slate – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic Black – Halloween Scenes Edgelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-7/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: