I used the Stampin’ Up! Wondrous Wreath stamp set to create a fall thank you card to share today.
My card layout was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP056.
I started by adhering a panel from the Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP pack to a Rich Razzleberry card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel cut from Copper Foil Sheets and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Gold Foil Sheets would be an excellent alternative for this project since the Copper Foil Sheets are not able to be ordered temporarily.
I stamped the wreath images from the Wondrous Wreath photopolymer stamp set in Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze and Rich Razzleberry inks on a separate panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the wreath out with the matching Wonderful Wreath Framelits dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bow image from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I sprinkled the image with Copper Stampin’ Embossing Powder (Gold Stampin’ Embossing Powder would be perfect with the Gold Foil Sheets) and heat embossed it. I cut the bow out with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits die and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the card front.
I cut a small length of Delightful Dijon 5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon and glued it together and then to the card front with Glue Dots. I cut two leaves from Copper Foil Sheets with the Paisley Framelits die and adhered them with Glue Dots over the ribbon to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Petals & Paisleys DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
October 1 – 15 Host Code: RNHAEGT3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Designer Series Paper Buy Three, Get One Free Sale Through Oct 31!
October 1 through 31, you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! Click here to head over to my online store to see the papers that are included in this sale!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Rich Razzleberry – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Very Vanilla – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, two Wonderful Wreath die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Cooper Foil Sheets (or Gold Foil Sheets as an alternative) – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, two Paisley Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: