I used the Stampin’ Up! Suite Seasons stamp set and a little of the Presents & Pinecones DSP that’s on the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #258.
I started by adhering a panel from the Presents & Pinecones DSP to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL.
I used Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy Stampin’ Write Markers to color the sentiment from the Suite Seasons stamp set and I stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Emerald Envy card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I punched the end of a strip of Presents & Pinecones DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered another narrow strip of Presents & Pinecones DSP with SNAIL across the panel and then wrapped a strand of Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine from the Baker’s Twine Trio pack around it twice.
I tied one of the Christmas Trinkets Embellishments to the card front with the Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine and added a rolled up Glue Dot to the back of it to keep it in place. I adhered the panel to a Mint Macaron card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a silver enamel heart from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stitched With Cheer stamp set in Emerald Envy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of the Presents & Pinecones DSP on the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
October 16 – 31 Host Code: HWMKHD3X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Designer Series Paper Buy Three, Get One Free Sale Through Oct 31!
October 1 through 31, you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! Click here to head over to my online store to see the papers that are included in this sale!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Cherry Cobbler – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Emerald Envy – 3″ x 4″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-7/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5″ strip, 3/8″ x 3-5/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: