I used the Stampin’ Up! Acorny Thank You stamp set to create a fall themed thank you card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is the card that I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with SNAIL and then to a Soft Suede card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the sentiment from the Acorny Thank You photopolymer stamp set in Mint Macaron on one side and Soft Suede on the other. I stamped the sentiment on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with a Layering Ovals Framelits Die. I adhered the sentiment die cut to another Layering Ovals Framelits die cut from Copper Foil Sheets with SNAIL, trimmed the edge off just a bit and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut three branches with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies from Mint Macaron card stock and then cut a set of the berries from Copper Foil Sheets. I trimmed the die cut branches down a bit and adhered the die cuts to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the acorn images from the Acorny Thank You stamp set in Soft Suede and VersaMark inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I sprinkled the VersaMark image with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it and then punched both pieces out with the Acorn Builder Punch. I adhered the acorn pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I kept the inside of the card simple with a strip of the Petals & Paisleys DSP adhered to a Very Vanilla card stock panel.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
October 16 – 31 Host Code: HWMKHD3X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Designer Series Paper Buy Three, Get One Free Sale Through Oct 31!
October 1 through 31, you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! Click here to head over to my online store to see the papers that are included in this sale!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Mint Macaron – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, three Pretty Pines Thinlits die cuts
- Very Vanilla – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, two Acorn Builder punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, Pretty Pines Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: