I used the Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Bells stamp set bundle and Shake & Celebrate stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for for Fab Friday 99. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Fancy Frost Speciality DSP to a panel of Gold Glimmer Paper and then to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Shake & Celebrate photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a strip of Emerald Envy card stock. I sprinkled the sentiment with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the strip to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the bell images from the Seasonal Bells stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Emerald Envy inks on panels of corresponding card stock, punched them out with the matching Bell Punch and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the third bell image in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Delightful Dijon card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I punched the bell out with the Bell Punch and then used the 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch to punch a hole in the top.
I pulled a strand of Gold Baker’s Twine from the Baker’s Twine Trio Pack through the top of the Delightful Dijon bell, tied a bow and adhered the bell to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched holly leaves and berries from Emerald Envy and Cherry Cobbler card stocks with the Holly Berry Builder Punch and adhered them with Glue Dots around the top of the bell.
I stamped the sentiments from the Shake & Celebrate stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a Whisper White panel. I inked the image from the Seasonal Bells stamp set in Delightful Dijon ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it under the sentiment on the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Bell Punch, three Holly Berry Builder Punches
- Emerald Envy – 5/8″ x 4-3/4″ strip, Bell Punch, two Holly Berry Builder Punches
- Delightful Dijon – Bell Punch
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Glimmer Paper – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Oh wow, your card really makes me think of Christmas today 🙂 The bright colors of the bells, the special fancy dsp, and the gold glimmer paper! Great interpretation for the sketch Amy, have a great Friday 😉
Thanks Jill! Have a great Friday too! 🙂
Christmas bells and glittery sparkle……perfect holiday card! So cute!
Thanks so much Linda! 🙂