We had a little fun this past week on our Facebook Team Page sharing “ugly sweater” cards with each other. We are picking a winner from this group of stunning (okay…maybe awesomely ugly is a better way to describe them!) today and so feel free to leave comments helping us decide who should be crowned the Inkin’ Krew’s Ugly Sweater Contest Winner! 😉
I made my ugly sweater “masterpiece” with the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set and a little of the Warmth & Cheer DSP.
The Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies worked great to make my patchwork sweater and the Classy Designer Buttons and Christmas Trinket Embellishment topped it off. 🙂
I stamped a little sentiment from the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set inside the card too.
Jaimie Babarczy posted our first two fabulous entries into the ugly sweater contest. So much to love on this project from the lace trim collar to the many wonderful embellishments. 😉 She’s written up a blog post with more details and you can see it here.
This “fabulous” creation by Jaimie is definitely one-of-a-kind! The button and the bow tie cracked me up. 🙂 She’s got more information on her blog here.
Sherry Timko jumped in and shared this “awesome” creation with the quilted background and stunning lace collar. The Santa belt is the perfect touch!
Jari Francis showed off a little Florida “style” for her ugly sweater. Loving that pink flamingo with the silver bow! She has the details for her card posted on her blog today so feel free to stop by and tell her how “lovely” it is. 🙂
Mary Deatherage offered up this fantastic creation with a “wonderful” mix of designer papers. Those double stockings are awesome! Mary also posted the details for her “fabulous” creation on her blog today so stop by to see more information! 🙂
Sue Prather played along too…but we all decided that her sweater wasn’t really that ugly! 😉
So what do you think of the creations? Who would you pick as the winner? We had a lot of fun laughing at our projects this week, hope to you get a chuckle out of them too!
November 16 – 30 Host Code: AAFDWHAS
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp Set Sale – Ending Tomorrow!!
Don’t forget to add these great stamp sets to your orders today too! You have the opportunity to purchase some awesome stamp sets at 25% off that coordinate with the Stitched Shapes Framelits from November 1-30! The framelits are currently on backorder and unavailable (but should be back in stock soon!), but the stamps are still on sale! Click here to open up a PDF with the list of stamp sets that are on sale. Click here to head over to my online store to shop the stamp set sale!
Stampin’ Up! Year End Closeouts Start December 1!
Stampin’ Up! has been doing a little year-end cleaning, and they’ve got some great deals to offer you! Their Year-End Closeouts will include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products.
- Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
- All products (and discounts, if any) will be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store.
- Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
- Following the Year-End Closeouts promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- High-inventory items will only be discounted through January 3; beginning January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.
- Retiring item availability will follow standard retiring item rules:
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, after which they will be only available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3.
- Stampin’ Up! will provide a list of retiring items in a sortable Excel file and a PDF. The files will be updated Monday through Friday at 4:00 PM (MT). Other Year-End Closeouts products and applicable discounts can be found in the online store.
- The list of holiday carryover items will be available on December 1.
- No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
- Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- New demonstrators may add Year-End Closeouts items to their Starter Kit.
- Items and discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
Promotion Deadlines : January 3, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Be sure to stop back on December 1 to find the retiring list and the links to the sale list!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.