I used the Stampin’ Up! Wondrous Wreath stamp set to create a clean and simple Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC141. We were to use at least 3 colors plus a neutral, I picked the two greens and the red. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #265.
The sparkle on my card also fits with Inkspriational Challenge #123.
I stared by adhering a strip of the Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi tape across the front of a Whisper White card stock panel. Then I adhered the panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I stamped the wreath images from the Wondrous Wreath photopolymer stamp set in Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Real Red inks on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the wreath out with the coordinating Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the sentiment from Gold Glimmer Paper with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Die and adhered it to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then ran a strip of the Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi Tape across the bottom of it inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – Wonderful Wreath Framelits die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Gold Glimmer Paper – Wonderful Wreath Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: