We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on Wedding projects and I created a card with the Stampin’ Up! Falling For You stamp set to share today.
I started by inking the flower image from the So in Love stamp set in Mint Macaron ink, stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I repeated that process until the panel was stamped all over.
I cut another panel of Whisper White card stock with the band die from the So Detailed Thinlits Dies set and then I cut it in half. I adhered one half of the die cut to each side of the stamped panel with SNAIL under the “solid” areas (there is about a 1″ gap in the center that is covered by the sentiment die cut). I wrapped a strand of silver ribbon from the 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (Sale-a-bration exclusive item) around the panel and adhered it with SNAIL and then adhered the stamped panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Falling For You stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut sentiment out with an oval die from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies set and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front, covering the gap between the die cut pieces.
I tied a bow with the 3/8″ Silver Metallic Ribbon and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot and then added a silver enamel heart from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Falling For You stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Embossing Powder and heat embossed it. I inked the flower image from the So in Love stamp set in Mint Macaron, stamped it off and then stamped it over the sentiment on the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the next button below to hop forward to see what Renate Ecklmayr has created today. Click the previous button below to hop back to see what Delphine Lorelli has shared today.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
- Tracy May (UK)
- Delphine Lorelli (France)
- Amy Koenders (USA) <==You are here
- Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
- Sabrina Radeck (Canada)
- Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
- Krista Driessen (Netherlands)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Whisper White – So Detailed Thinlits Die cut, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: